Junior International Manufacturing Controller
Poco Loco, situated in Roeselare, is member of the Finnish Paulig Group, with 2000 employees and a turnover of 900M€. We are a private label producer of Tex-Mex food and snacks. We have a wide variety of tortillachips, wraps, dinnerkits, spices and salsa’s. The production site in Roeselare counts 675 employees and an annual turnover of 270M€. Our company never ceased to grow since we first started 25 years ago.
To further support this growth we are looking for a Junior International Manufacturing Controller
Even in this exceptional period, Poco Loco continues to look for new colleagues! More about applying in times of corona and about starting at Poco Loco [link: https://www.pocoloco.be/jobs/working-poco-loco/]
In the role you will be responsible for Manufacturing Controlling for 2 of our factories within the “Baking & Frying” manufacturing cluster. Both factories are located outside of Belgium. One is located in Landskrona, Sweden, and the other one in Milton Keynes, UK. Your office will be located in Roeselare, Belgium, where you will sit together with Manufacturing Controllers in the “Baking & Frying” cluster and handle most tasks from that location. However, frequent visits to Sweden and UK is part of the job and your willingness to travel is a requirement.
Your main tasks
- You provide and communicate accurate and timely business analysis and reports for the manufacturing units, including elements in relation to monthly closing process
- You fully understand manufacturing variance, causes of variances and identify mitigating actions from a formula (BOM) or routing (BOL) perspective
- You ensure reliable and accurate plans and standard costs of finished products related to the manufacturing units.
- You calculate and understand the tariffs in relation to labour, energy, indirect manufacturing costs.
- You monitor waste, capacity utilization, kg/labour-hour, kg/machine-hour, OEE and other relevant manufacturing KPI´s
- You drive and co-ordinate the Budget/Planning process and ensure accurate financial forecasts
- You have an academic background within Business or Finance
- You have 3- 5 years of relevant experience in Business Controlling (preferably in Manufacturing within the FMCG-business).
- Overall experience in Supply Chain is a plus.
- You are an expert with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- You feel comfortable working with large volumes of data.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
And what can you expect from us?
- You are part of the International Business Controlling team
- You get the time and support you need to grow in your role
- You see your commitment and dynamism rewarded with a competitive salary package
Apply via the online form on www.pocoloco.be, section 'jobs'