Snack Food Poco Loco, situated in Roeselare, is member of the Finnish Paulig Group, with 2000 employees and a turnover of 900M€. We are a private label producer of Tex-Mex food and snacks. We have a wide variety of tortillachips, wraps, dinnerkits, spices and salsa’s.
Even in this exceptional period, Poco Loco continues to look for new colleagues! More about applying in times of corona and about starting at Poco Loco [link: https://www.pocoloco.be/jobs/working-poco-loco/]
We are looking for a Demand planner, to join our Supply Chain IBP team.
As Demand planner you are responsible for updating the baseline forecast and history with necessary sales insight, customer forecast and promotional information. Furthermore you create accurate customer demand plans through cooperation with sales and customers.
The Demand planner facilitates the IBP Demand planning meetings & KAM meetings and is responsible that demand plan data is consistent and accurate in all systems for planning & reporting.
- Own the baseline forecast on short & medium term.
- Update the baseline statistical forecast with customer information
- Maintain strong relationships and collaborate with all stakeholders to get best possible input for demand plans.
- Act as frontline contact for daily queries from planning, customer service, sales, sales support related to forecast variances etc.
- Cleanse the history for promotions & known incorrect numbers (in case of supply disruption due to internal reasons for example)
- Handle promotion requests from customers: compare to current system proposals (unapproved promo), send out necessary request for approval & follow-up and adjustment of system forecast based on feedback received.
- Run exception process in regards to queries from sales/customers regarding short term forecast change.
- Check approval with involved parties (demand planner, masterplanner & supply planning lead) & update the systems accordingly (AX/DSX); provide feedback to sales.
- Knowledge of supply chain planning and demand planning.
- Experience with demand planning systems, ERP and reporting tools, preferably in FMCG business.
- Knowledge and understanding of end-to-end S&OP and IBP is a plus
- Fluency in Dutch & English, both oral and written is required.
And what can you expect from us?
- You will end up in an ambitious, fast-growing organization that pays attention to people and their environment
- You'll see your effort and dynamism rewarded with a competitive salary package.
Apply via the online form on www.pocoloco.be, section 'jobs'.