Snack Food Poco Loco, situated in Roeselare, is member of the Finnish Paulig Group, with 2000 employees and a turnover of 900M€. We are a private label producer of Tex-Mex food and snacks. We have a wide variety of tortillachips, wraps, dinnerkits, spices and salsa’s. The production site in Roeselare counts 675 employees and an annual turnover of 275M€. Our company never ceased to grow since we first started 24 years ago.
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Project Manager to join our Supply Chain Excellence team. The CI Project Manager will lead projects as well as be responsible for carrying projects which will deliver significant operational, safety and financial benefits.
You will report directly to Head of CI within Supply Chain E2E Excellence.
- Drive Manufacturing Excellence/CI projects within the company’s international manufacturing network.
- Coach local factories in implementing Manufacturing Excellence roadmaps and CI strategy
- Lead and/or participate in SWAT team (task forces) in critical operational situations
- Support and follow up operations cost reduction activities
- Lead major manufacturing projects internationally
- Strong collaboration with local CI champions and project team in implementation
- Train organizations in CI and Lean principles
- Master of Science in Engineering or similar
- Languages: Dutch & English
- Project management experience from major manufacturing efficiency projects
- Lean management; more than 5 years relevant experience in multisite, multinational company,
- Process development experience
- Relevant background within CI
- Good knowledge of I4.0 and digitalization in manufacturing
To succeed in this role, you are excellent in leading change, team building and networking. As a person you are driven by result and have excellent project management skills. Fluency in English, both oral and written is required. You have international experience as you will be part of an international team and environment. Travel is a requirement in this role.
Apply via the online form on www.pocoloco.be, section 'jobs'.