Afdeling: Sales&Marketing, Ondersteunende & administratieve dienstenSolliciteer nu
Poco Loco, situated in Roeselare, is member of the Finnish Paulig Group, with 2000 employees and a turnover of 900M€. We are a private label producer of Tex-Mex food and snacks. We have a wide variety of tortillachips, wraps, dinnerkits, spices and salsa’s. The production site in Roeselare counts 650 employees and an annual turnover of 270M€. Our company never ceased to grow since we first started 24 years ago.
To further support this growth we are looking for a Purchasing Manager (Traded Goods - Spice mixes & seasonings):
The Purchasing Manager drives the development and implementation of the sourcing category strategy & supplier sections, negotiate supplier's contracts and manage the overall supplier's relationship.
In your role of Purchasing Manager you:
- Consolidate the category strategies and manage supplier selection/relationship/ partnership and negotiation in line with strategies.
- Actively participate in development of sourcing processes and sourcing structure in cooperation with the Sourcing Management Team.
- Deliver the KPI's for the related area
- Manage the overall supplier relationship
- Lead common way of working and best practice sharing between categories
- Ensure collaboration with the other stakeholders within the respective categories
- Manage interactions with NPD, marketing and operations
- Secure full implementation for Sustainability including Responsable Sourcing in his/her full area
- Actively promote cooperation between own function and other supply chain functions as well as other functions in Paulig group.
- You will be a member of the Paulig Group Sourcing Team. You will report to the Sourcing Manager Traded & Indirect who is located in Helsinki.
Your profile as Purchasing Manager:
- university degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years experience in global procurement, proven track record of managing complex sourcing categories and driving for synergies and savings. Strong ability to build strategic partnerships, excellent negotiation and problem skills, continuous improvement and Sustainability mindset
- Strong skills on priority setting and comfortable in pressured situations, innovative and result oriented, high level of integrity and trust, excellent on networking, customer/consumer focus
- A role model for the Paulig Group values: Stay Curious, Strive for Excellence and Grow Together
- are a team player with a flexible can-do attitude and you like working with different cultures
- are fluent in English and Dutch - Swedish and Finnish are a plus
- You will be located in Roeselare, working in truly international environment requires some traveling.
And what can you expect from us?
- You are part of the international Sourcing team
- You get the time and support you need to grow in your role
- You see your commitment and dynamism rewarded with a competitive salary package Apply via the online form on www.pocoloco.be, section 'jobs'.