Poco Loco produces tortilla chips and wraps, taco shells, sauces, dips, and dinner kits. This range puts the company amongst the market leaders in private label Tex-Mex products, with clients in over 70 countries worldwide. No less than 96% of the products are destined for export abroad.
Poco Loco was formed in Roeselare (Belgium) in 1994 and now has two production sites and a high-bay warehouse in Belgium and a third production site in Milton Keynes (United Kingdom). With over 630 employees in Roeselare and 100 in the United Kingdom, Poco Loco achieves an annual turnover of more than 270 million euros. Those figures are growing year by year.
Since 2010 Poco Loco is part of the Finnish Paulig Group. This family group embraces several food companies which together account for 2,000 employees and a total annual turnover of 900 million euros.
To further support this growth we are looking for a Purchasing Manager (Traded Goods - Spice mixes & seasonings):
The Purchasing Manager drives the development and implementation of the sourcing category strategy & supplier sections, negotiate supplier's contracts and manage the overall supplier's relationship.
In your role of Purchasing Manager you:
- Consolidate the category strategies and manage supplier selection/relationship/ partnership and negotiation in line with strategies.
- Actively participate in development of sourcing processes and sourcing structure in cooperation with the Sourcing Management Team.
- Deliver the KPI's for the related area
- Manage the overall supplier relationship
- Lead common way of working and best practice sharing between categories
- Ensure collaboration with the other stakeholders within the respective categories
- Manage interactions with NPD, marketing and operations
- Secure full implementation for Sustainability including Responsable Sourcing in his/her full area
- Actively promote cooperation between own function and other supply chain functions as well as other functions in Paulig group.
- You will be a member of the Paulig Group Sourcing Team. You will report to the Sourcing Manager Traded & Indirect who is located in Helsinki.
Your profile as Purchasing Manager:
- university degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years experience in global procurement, proven track record of managing complex sourcing categories and driving for synergies and savings. Strong ability to build strategic partnerships, excellent negotiation and problem skills, continuous improvement and Sustainability mindset
- Strong skills on priority setting and comfortable in pressured situations, innovative and result oriented, high level of integrity and trust, excellent on networking, customer/consumer focus
- A role model for the Paulig Group values: Stay Curious, Strive for Excellence and Grow Together
- are a team player with a flexible can-do attitude and you like working with different cultures
- are fluent in English and Dutch - Swedish and Finnish are a plus
- You will be located in Roeselare, working in truly international environment requires some traveling.
And what can you expect from us?
- You are part of the international Sourcing team
- You get the time and support you need to grow in your role
- You see your commitment and dynamism rewarded with a competitive salary package Apply via the online form on www.pocoloco.be, section 'jobs'.