Snack Food Poco Loco, situated in Roeselare, is member of the Finnish Paulig Group, with 2000 employees and a turnover of 900M€. We are a private label producer of Tex-Mex food and snacks. We have a wide variety of tortillachips, wraps, dinnerkits, spices and salsa’s. The production site in Roeselare counts 600 employees and an annual turnover of 260M€. Our company never ceased to grow since we first started 23 years ago.
To further support this growth we are looking for an IT On-site Support.
IT On-site support is a role in which the engineer is the face of IT towards the end-user. You will be acting as local contact to help end-users with any kind of IT issue.
The support is covering the office and food production locations in Benelux, with main focus on the offices and production in Roeselare, where respect to safety and hygiene regulations are key.
The on-site IT role is for a large part incident driven meaning you need to be flexible and able to handle multiple incidents or requests at the same time and assign priorities to these incidents. For a part you will be responsible for your own time planning and priorities but you will still have a close contact with your local manager for guidance.
Incidents and service requests are reported via phone, tickets and mail. At present the users will call the local support number for support and guidance.
Overview of daily tasks:
- Supporting end users with basic IT problems like Windows and Office related questions.
- Install special software locally on the client.
- Act as contact between the end user and IT service partners internal and external.
- Participate in testing of new software or systems.
- Creation of documentation for end-users and internal IT.
- Managing local stock of computers and other devices.
- Installation of laptops and desktops using the centrally managed deployment solution.
- Able to help with mobile phone settings etc.
- Be part of periodic skype meetings regarding the end user services with the central Service Desk partner.
Personal characteristics we aim for:
- Calm and stress resistant.
- Comfortable in handling phone calls (Dutch & English).
- Be flexible in adjusting to the changing environment and occurring incidents.
- Be pragmatic within the group and local boundaries.
- Open to new developments or insights.
- Strong drive to learn how to act as a local IT contact within an environment existing of local and outsourced components.
Skills we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of English as you will be working with support personnel from other countries.
- Solid knowledge of Windows 7 & 10.
- Basic Knowledge of Office 2013, 2016/O365.
- Good documentation skills.
And what can you expect from us?
- You are part of the international Sourcing team, within this team the roles are divided, but the team helps each other where necessary
- You get the time and support you need to grow in your role
- You see your commitment and dynamism rewarded with a competitive salary package
Apply via the online form on www.pocoloco.be, section 'jobs'.