Senior Sourcing Manager
Afdeling: Sales&Marketing, Ondersteunende & administratieve dienstenSolliciteer nu
Snack Food Poco Loco, situated in Roeselare, is member of the Finnish Paulig Group, with 2000 employees and a turnover of 900M€. We are a private label producer of Tex-Mex food and snacks. We have a wide variety of tortillachips, wraps, dinnerkits, spices and salsa’s. The production site in Roeselare counts 600 employees and an annual turnover of 260M€. Our company never ceased to grow since we first started 23 years ago.
To further support this growth we are looking for a Senior Sourcing Manager:
You lead indirect sourcing activities in Technical categories like machinery investments and related services and facility management on Paulig Group level. You work in a project mode with colleagues from divisions in Paulig Group. You systematically drive efficiency and cost savings and establish a new way-of-working in the area of Indirect sourcing.
In your role of Senior Sourcing Manager you:
- Develop and implement Indirect category strategies and plans with category experts.
- Source machines, tools and services with efficient processes
- Ensure that the products and services are always sourced at competitive conditions, based on given specifications, at high and stable service level.
- Develop, negotiate, implement and evaluate agreements including price, payments terms, lead time.
- Develop and implement Supplier Management processes with strategic suppliers
- Monitor & benchmark market trends and best practices.
- Contribute to the sourcing process and tool development and harmonization in Paulig Group
- Support other indirect category projects on local level
You will be a member of the Paulig Group Sourcing Team. The indirect team is located in Helsinki (3), Sweden (2) and Belgium (1. Your line Manager is located in Helsinki, your host Manager in Belgium is the Supply Chain Director.
We expect you to have
- university degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of technical sourcing experience on managerial level
- experience in driving change
- excellent negotiation and communication skills
- experience in project management and leading virtual teams
- international working experience
- are capable to work in matrix organization
- are a team player with a flexible can-do attitude and you like working with different cultures
- are fluent in English and Dutch - Swedish and Finnish are a plus
- You will be located in Roeselare, working in truly international environment requires traveling.
And what can you expect from us?
- You are part of the international Sourcing team, within this team the roles are divided, but the team helps each other where necessary
- You get the time and support you need to grow in your role
- You see your commitment and dynamism rewarded with a competitive salary package Apply via the online form on www.pocoloco.be, section 'jobs'.